If you do not agree to these terms, you have to discontinue its use and access. DOT TRANSFERS reserves the right to change or replace these terms at any time without prior notice. Your continued access or use of the site after such changes indicates your acceptance of the terms as changed or supplemented. It will be of your responsibility to review these terms regularly. These terms were last updated on May 7, 2010.
The company and the site (including its source code) are exclusive property of DOT TRANSFERS. All the content shown in the site (“Content”) is a property or license of TRASLADA. “Content” includes (with no limitation) the following: images, text, pictures, videos, graphic designs, logos, audio recordings, multimedia, codes and informatics applications.
The use of the services that DOT TRANSFERS provides, the access to (and use of) the Site, all the content and all the services of DOT TRANSFERS, are subject to the terms, conditions and liability exemptions established in these terms and to all the applicable laws and regulations.
The use and access of the Service and Site are under your own responsibility. If you are not satisfied with any of the Contents included in the Site, with the quality of the service, or with these Terms, your exclusive and only remedy is to interrupt the access and use of the Site.
The Service and the Site, with all the Content published in the Site, are provided to you “as it is” and with no warranties.
You accept that the maximum liability of DOT TRANSFERS, derived of any use of the Site, under any circumstance, will be limited to USD $ 60,00.
IN NO CASE DOT TRANSFERS, OR ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICIALS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR OTHERS REPRESENTANTIVES WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR FOR DAMAGES OR LOSS OF BENEFITS RELATED TO ANY SERVICE THAT IT IS OFFERED IN OR TROUGH THIS SITE.
All the users will use this Service and Site for legal purposes.
The behavior of any user that (in the judgment of DOT TRANSFERS) restricts or inhibits any other user of using or enjoying the services of the site will not be permitted. TRASLADA, reserves the right (at its exclusive discretion) of removing or denying the access to the Site to any user at any moment and for any reason.
ANY INTENT OF DAMAGING THE SITE PURPOSELY BY ANY PERSON IS A VIOLATION TO THE CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. IN CASE THAT INTENT IS DONE, CLICK2TRANSFERS RESERVES THE RIGHT OF CLAIMING THE DAMAGES TO THAT PERSON TO THE MAXIMUM ALLOWED BY THE LAW.
You agree to pay compensation, defend and exempt from liability to DOT TRANSFERS, and its shareholders, officials, directors, employees, agents and representatives of and against the losses, expenses, damages and costs (including the lawyer’s fees) that result from a violation of these Terns. DOT TRANSFERS reserves the right of assume, under his own cost, the control and exclusive defense of any case subject to compensation by you.
The use of the services and access to the Site will be under license, not for sale. This license ends immediately under the breach of these terms. DOT TRANSFERS can also end this license immediately at any time and for any reason (or without a reason) at will and self-interest of DOT TRANSFERS. If you are not ruled by the resignations, limitations, exclusions or conditions given in these Terms, you are not authorized to use the Site.
DOT TRANSFERS and the Site, and all the Content included in the site, are protected by the copyright and trademark law and are property of DOT TRANSFERS (excepting the specifically identified in the Site). All the trademarks and the copyrights that are not property of DOT TRANSFERS and are used (or referred) in the Site are property of their owners. No content of the Site will be understand as the grant of any license or others rights to any copyright, trademarks, patent or other property of DOT TRANSFERS or of any other third party, either by implication, negligence, impediments or explicit grant. The Content is exclusive property of DOT TRANSFERS. Any unauthorized use of the Content or others materials about the Site may break the law and will be a violation of these Terms.
You are the only one responsible for any and all acts and omissions that occur through (or in relation with) the use of the services and the Site. You agree not to use the Site in an unacceptable or illegal way (accordingly to what was determined by DOT TRANSFERS, at its entire discretion). Specifically, you agree not to make the following things and not take any of the following actions:
1. Send “spam”, unsolicited messages, chain letters, any advertisement, requests or applications, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or any other kind of unsolicited commercial communication.
2. Send material that can be abusive, libelous, defamatory, of harassment, extremely offensive, vulgar, threatening or malicious, or any Content that could be illegal, destined to be used for any illegal purpose, false or misleading, or that actually or potentially infringes the copyright, trademark, patent, commercial secret or other right of any person, including DOT TRANSFERS.
3. Send any private information about companies.
4. Create a false identification or try to mislead anyone about the identity or origin of any communication.
5. Print, copy, use, send or reveal any personal identification information about other users of the Site.
6. Send virus, trojans, worms, date bombs, time bombs or any other destructive item or any other program or malicious code.
7. Express or imply that any affirmation that you do is supported by DOT TRANSFERS.
9. Hack or alter any part of the Site.
8. Restrict or prevent any other user from using or accessing the Site.
10. Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sale, do reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any part or the Site (or the source code of the site).
11. Remove any copyright, trademark or other property rights included in the Site.
12. Reproduce, distribute, modify, resend in other websites or networks or sale any Content.
13. Transfer or store any Content that appears or is exchanged trough the Site in any electronic net for its use for more than one user.
14. Include or duplicate any part of the Site in any other website or network.
15. Take or use any information about other users of the Site.
16. Participate in data extraction or data mining.
17. Participate in any other activity considered by DOT TRANSFERS (at its entire discretion) to be in dispute with the spirit or intention of these Terms.
DOT TRANSFERS is not responsible for errors or omissions in this Site, for hyperlinks that are part of the Content or any result obtained by the use of that information. Under no circumstance DOT TRANSFERS will be responsible for any loss or damage caused by your trust in the information obtained trough the Site.
You and DOT TRANSFERS have agreed these Terms within the territory of Oriental Republic of Uruguay, in every sense.
Responsibility: DOT TRANSFERS and you will do everything to solve in a friendly manner any dispute, controversy or claim that emerge on the occasion of these conditions or related to it. Unless that disputes, controversies or claims between DOT TRANSFERS and you, derivate by the present conditions or its breach, termination or validity, get solve in a friendly way within sixty (60) days after the reception by one of them of the require of the other of an intent of a friendly resolution; that dispute, controversy or claim will be subject to the jurisdiction or competency of the Commercial Lower Federal Courts of the City of Buenos Aires, with specifically renounce to any other privilege and/or jurisdiction that could correspond.
Copyright © 2010 DOT TRANSFERS, All the material content in (and about) the Site (included but not limited to the Content) and the Site itself, are an exclusive intellectual property of DOT TRANSFERS, and are protected by the copyright federal law and international treaties. DOT TRANSFERS imposes its interest of copyright at the maximum allowed by the law. All the rights reserved.